C$ 349.99 Excl. tax
The all new Tech 4 E4 builds on Hope's 25+ year experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses all new internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings allowing the spring rate to be reduced. Th...
The all new Tech 4 E4 builds on Hope's 25+ year experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses all new internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate in turn gives a lighter lever action reducing rider fatigue and keeping their legendary feel and modulation. The updated E4 caliper utilizes hybrid style stainless steel pistons with a phenolic insert allowing for smoother movement and less maintenance while still being able to manage high temperatures without heat transfer during extreme use.
- Increased power versus Tech 3 (30% pressure increase)
- Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height.
- Tool free bite point and reach adjustments
- Hybrid style pistons consisting of a stainless-steel piston shell, which allow smoother movement and require less maintenance, and a phenolic insert to manage heat transfer during extreme use.
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads designed to offer impressive performance straight out of the box with little bedding in required. They are also more resistant to fade than standard organic pads.
- Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
C$ 349.99 Excl. tax